The photo was taken several years ago, when I had the joy of flying over Lincolnshire in a friend's tiny plane...

This blog is to accompany the Check the Box course offered by Janet Conner starting May 2013.
The title comes from the poem 'The Journey' by David Whyte (a favourite poet!), Janet cites in the opening lesson.
Janet speaks my language in so many ways...

Friday, June 14, 2013

Post 7 - A Soul-incident...

For the longest time, I have learnt there are no coincidences, simply soul-incidences, so I always take note...

I was looking for green items to photograph for this week's Focus on Life challenge, which I've been so enjoying this year, scouring my bookshelves for any book with a green cover...

And I found this - a book I didn't even know I had!

It's FULL of amazing images from all times, and all cultures. Here's a couple of my favourites

The last one, especially!
The shape of our own galaxy mirrored on every child's head - WOW!!!
Just had to share :)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much! I love that we share because it make the whole experience SO rich- what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped over here from the Focus on Life: 52 Photos challenge and truly love this post! I'm excited to read some of the one's prior. What a fantastic idea/blog - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it :)
I've activated comment moderation - to catch any spam - so your comment won't appear until I've read it, and publish it, so do bear with it...
Thanks again xx